Welcome to the 2017-18 season of mooting at UQ.
Round 1, 2017 mooting applications are now open for the following competitions:
- Australia New Zealand Air Law Moot
- Castan Centre Human Rights Law Moot
- Herbert Smith Freehills – International Negotiation Competition
- National Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Moot Competition
- QUT Torts Moot Competition
- Sir Harry Gibbs Constitutional Law Moot Competition
- The Hon Michael Kirby Contract Law Moot Competition
Applications close 5pm Monday 15 May 2017.
If you have any questions about mooting, please email email@example.com.
Students are responsible for some of the travel costs associated with moots taking place outside Brisbane. Airfare and accommodation is subsidized by the Law School and/or UQLS contributions. Should a student’s financial situation present a barrier to his/her participation in the moot, s/he is invited to contact the Director of Mooting.