We work with Community Legal Centres, non-government organisations, and charities to supply skilled students to work in a pro bono arrangement.
The types of work students can assist with include:
- legal research for policy or legislative submissions to government
- drafting community legal education
- design/updating of legal materials such as fact-sheets
- bequest legal assistance
- casework assistance
Benefits of engaging UQ students through the pro bono centre:
- highly skilled students matched to the organisation
- enthusiastic students with a strong work ethic
- potential for academic oversight
- opportunity to inspire next generation of lawyers
- involvement is covered by UQ insurance
Fill in the assistance application form and one of our staff will be in contact with you.