Course profiles - information for students
Availability of course profiles
Course profiles will be published online approximately two weeks prior to commencement of classes. They may be accessed through:
- Programs & Courses website (‘public version’)
- mySI-net for students enrolled in a course (‘enrolled student version’)
Enrolled student access to course profiles
Only enrolled students will be able to access the ‘enrolled student version’ of course profiles through:
- Click "View" link under "Course Profiles" heading to view the list of courses in which you are enrolled
- Click "Profile" link against each listed course
Students can also access reports summarising
- learning activities;
- assessment items;
- required and recommended resources; and
- how successful completion of the course contributes to graduate attribute development.
- Blackboard, where a course has a Blackboard site.
Important Note: Enrolled Student Version will contain assessment information NOT usually available in the public version
- The online version available through mySI-net is the authoritative version of the Course Profile.
- Each course has a separate course profile, eg LLB, JD, internal, external, St Lucia, Ipswich.
- Students can print full course profile or sections only.
- Students can access ‘archived’ course profiles via Programs & Courses website (retained for 2 years on this site).