The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 28, No. 1
Volume 28, No. 1 is a General Issue.
- Justice J D Heydon, One Small Point About Originalism
- Paul Myburgh, Richard Cooper Memorial Lecture Admiralty Law - What is it Good For?
- Russell Smyth, Trends in the Citation Practice of the Supreme Court of Queensland over the Course of the Twentieth Century
- Anne Twomey, Keeping the Queen in Queensland - How Effective is the Entrenchment of the Queen and Governor in the Queensland Constitution?
- Ian Dobinson, Medical Manslaughter
- Christian Witting, Liability for Corporate Wrongs
- Jim South, Potential Constitutional and Statutory Limitations on the Scope of the Interpretative Obligation Imposed by s 32(1) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic)
- Howard Munro, The 'Good Faith' Controversy in Australian Commercial Law: A Survey of the Spectrum of Academic Legal Opinion
22 December 2016 12:43pm