The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 29, No. 2
Volume 29, No. 2 is a General Issue.
- David Campbell, Matthias Klaes and Christopher Bignell, After Cancun: The Impossibility of Carbon Trading
- Paul Mitchell, Artificiality in Failure of Consideration
- Vicki Waye, Wine Market Reform: A Tale of Two Markets and Their Legal Interaction
- Mark Byrne and Reid Mortensen, The Queensland Solicitors' Conveyancing Reservation: Past and Future Development - Part 11
- Janet Austin, When Does Sharp Business Practice Cross the Line to Become Dishonest Conduct?
- Rex Tauati Ahdar, How Well is Religious Freedom Protected Under a Bill of Rights? Reflections from New Zealand
- Geoffrey Egert, Same Old Instrument Same Old Tune? Critical Perspectives on the Public Liability Insurance Provisions in the Associations Incorporation Act 1981 (QLD)
- Gonzalo Villalta Puig and Roshan Chaile, For a Narrow Interpretation of Section 90 of The Australian Constitution: The Excise Duty System as a Guarantee of Free Trade in an Internal Market
- Michael White, History of the Garrick Chair at the TC Beirne School of Law
- Greg Taylor, Review of The Limits of Criminal Law: A Comparative Analysis of Approaches to Legal Theorising
22 December 2016 11:40am