The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 31, No. 2
Volume 31, No. 2 is a Special Issue with the theme of "Worst Top Court Decisions of the Last Quarter Century".
- Anne Twomey, Rowe v Electoral Commissioner - Evolution or Creationism?
- Michael D Ramsey, American Federalism and the Tragedy of Gonzales v Raich
- CEF Rickett, Bridgewater v Leahy - A Bridge Too Far?
- Sandy Steel, Causation in English Tort Law: Still Wrong After All These Years
- Gabrielle J Appleby, Imperfection and Inconvenience: Boilermakers' and the Separation of Judicial Power in Australia
- Jessica Palmer and Andrew Geddis, What Was That Thing You Said? The NZ Supreme Court's Vexing Vector Gas Decision
- Allan Beever, School Chaplaincy, Barclay v Penberthy and the Collapse of the High Court's Tort Jurisprudence
- Ran Hirschl, The Fuzzy Boundaries of (Un)Constitutionality: Two Tales of Political Jurisprudence
22 December 2016 9:34am