The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 34, No. 1
Volume 34, No. 1 is a General Issue.
- Tom Campbell and Stephen Morris, Human Rights For Democracies: A Provisional Assessment of the Australian Human Rights (Parliamentary Scrutiny) Act 2011
- George Williams, Bryan Pape and His Legacy to the Law
- Rebecca Ananian-Welsh, Kuczborski v Queensland and the Scope of the Kable Doctrine
- Victoria Colvin, Plea Bargaining and Miscarriage of Justice: A Case Study of the Prosecution of Gabe Watson, the So-Called 'Honeymoon Killer'
- Luca Siliquini-Cinelli, Taking (Legal) Traditions Seriously, or Why Australian Contract Law Should Not Be Codified: An Unconventional Inquiry
- Christina Do, Organic Food Labelling in Australia: A 'Murky Environment' in Need of Reform
- Cody Stephens, Maximising Consent: Operationalising Reciprocity in Secession Referenda
- Andrew Geddis, Review of Ritual and Rhythm in Electoral Systems: A Comparative Legal Account
21 December 2016 4:11pm