The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 34, No. 2
Volume 34, No. 2 is a General Issue.
- R Flannigan, Presumed Undue Influence: The False Partition From Fiduciary Accountability
- R Ekins, Human Rights and the Separation of Powers
- E Descheemaeker, ‘A man must take care not to defame his neighbour’: The Origins and Significance of the defence of responsible publication
- G Taylor, Conceived in Sin, Shaped in Iniquity - The Kable Principle as Breach of the Rule of Law
- R Mullins, Police Misconduct in Queensland: A Public Wrong
- D Thampapillai, Practical Benefits and Promises to Pay Lesser Sums: Reconsidering the Relationship Between the Rule in Foakes v Beer and the Rule in Williams v Roffey
- M Watson, Private Conscience and the Public Purse: A Comparison and Explanation of the Law Relating to State Funding of Religious Schools in Canada and the United States
- M Voyce, Family Farming and Property Settlements Under the Family Law Act 1975 and the Category of ‘Special Contributions’
- B Walker-Munro, Cattle v the Crown: Is there a Place for the Commonwealth as Animal Welfare Guardian?
- S Anderson, The Law of Contract 1670-1870
21 December 2016 2:59pm