The University of Queensland Law Journal Volume 29, No. 1
Volume 29, No. 1 is a Special Issue with the theme of "The Relationship Between Judges and Legal Academics".
- Judge Richard A. Posner, The Judiciary and the Academy: A Fraught Relationship
- Mark Tushnet, Academics as Law-Makers?
- Lord Rodger of Earlsferry, Judges and Academics in the United Kingdom
- Justice John D. Heydon, Reflections on James Fitzjames Stephen
- Susan Bartie, A Full Day's Work: A Study of Australia's First Legal Scholarly Community
- Edward Rubin, Seduction, Integration and Conceptual Frameworks: The Influence of Legal Scholarship on Judges
- Allan C. Hutchinson, Doing the Business: Judges, Academics and Intellectuals
- James Allan, Down Under Exceptionalism
- Edgar Gold, Review of Shipping and the Environment
- Dan Meagher, Review of The Constitution of a Federal Commonwealth
22 December 2016 10:47am