If it's pro bono for you, it's pro bono for us!
We offer flexible legal pro bono opportunities to a volunteer roster of some 500 law students. We advertise after consultation with you and select suitable students after a formal application process. Periodic assistance may range from a few days to months to entire semesters or up to a year.
The types of work students can assist with include:
- legal research
- casework assistance
- preparation for proceedings
- assistance in court.
Benefits of engaging UQ students through the pro bono centre:
- highly skilled students matched to the organisation
- enthusiastic students with a strong work ethic
- potential for academic oversight
- opportunity to inspire next generation of lawyers
- involvement is covered by UQ insurance
Fill in the assistance application form and one of our staff will be in contact with you.